Outdoor, In-Person Worship Service
Meeting in the courtyard at Valley Christian High School, Cerritos
Or join us for Live-Stream via Zoom
Please RSVP by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org the names of attendees, a phone number & an email. (RSVP is not required to attend, but will make the checkin & seating process quicker and easier.)
Due to COVID, we will gather with restrictions required by our landlord, LA Co Dept of Public Health & the state of CA.
Please adhere to the following as you join us for worship:
- Check-In (name, phone, email, verbal screening for symptoms)
- Wear a Face Masks (except children under 2 or others with impaired breathing or other at-risk conditions.)
- Avoid Physical Contact (ie. no hand shaking or hugs)
- Practice physical distancing of 6 feet or more (except members of same household)
- Use Hand Sanitizer/Wash Hands frequently (Hand sanitizer stations will be provided)
- Children are welcome but are to remain with their parents during the worship service & under the parent’s supervision while on the premises.
- Self-check at home for symptoms of sickness and/or fever before attending.
- Please stay home if you have any illness symptoms, fever, or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 or anyone who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Socializing is limited to outside. Our landlord has asked us to limit our time on campus & in the parking lot so please keep your visiting brief.
- Parking – limited to every other space.
- Arrive a few minutes early. The Entry Gate will be closed & locked at 11:00 am for security purposes.
- If arriving after 11:00 am, text the number on the gate & someone will come check you in.
Unable to Attend In-Person: Join us for a Live-Stream via Zoom of our worship service. We will also do our best to have the sermon audio posted by 5 pm on Sunday evenings.
There is currently no children’s ministry or nursery offered. However, children are welcome to come under the supervision of their parents.
There is currently no Sunday school until further notice.
Seating will be spaced 6 feet apart except those of the same household may sit together.
No refreshments will be served at this time. You may bring your own coffee, water or snack.
The facility will be cleaned & disinfected before & after our services.
Mid Week Community Group Gatherings will continue weekly online via ZOOM.