In-Person Worship Service
Meeting at Valley Christian High School, Cerritos
Or join us for Live-Stream via Zoom
Due to COVID-19, we will gather with restrictions required by our landlord, LA Co Dept of Public Health & the state of CA.
Please adhere to the following as you join us for worship:
- Check-In (name, phone, email, verbal screening for symptoms)
- Wear a Face Covering when unable to be 6 ft apart (except children under 2 or others with impaired breathing or other at-risk conditions.)
- Practice physical distancing of 6 feet or more (except members of same household)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided
- Children are welcome but are to remain with their parents during the worship service & under the parent’s supervision while on the premises.
- Please stay home if you have any illness symptoms, fever, or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 or anyone who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Socializing is limited to outside. Our landlord has asked us to limit our time on campus & in the parking lot so please keep your visiting brief.
- Arrive a few minutes early. The Entry Gate will be closed & locked at 11:00 AM for security purposes.
- If arriving after 11:00 AM, text the number on the gate & someone will come check you in.
Unable to Attend In-Person: Join us for a Live-Stream via Zoom of our worship service. We will also do our best to have the sermon audio posted by 5 pm on Sunday evenings.
There is currently no nursery offered. However, children are welcome to come under the supervision of their parents.
Children’s Bible Class (every other Sunday) during the worship service for PRE-SCHOOLERS. The students are dismissed just before the sermon and will be returned to their parents during the final hymn of the worship service.
There is currently no Sunday school until further notice.
Seating will be spaced 6 feet apart except those of the same household may sit together.
You may bring your own coffee, water or snack.
The facility will be cleaned & disinfected before and after our services.
Mid-Week Community Group Gatherings will continue weekly online via ZOOM.